Endocrinology and Female Infertility Department holds three kinds of educational activities:
1. ART Fellowships
2. ART Workshops
3. Short courses for PhD students of reproductive health (Mutual cooperation with medical faculties)
Fields of Interest:
- To achieve new strategies in induction of ovulation and COH in PCO patients.
- To improve Endometrial preparation methods, increase implantation rate and reduce recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Utilization of stem cells technology in preparation of oocyte and sperm
- To promote quality of oocyte in IVM laboratory
- Usage of laboratory procedures to diagnose of recurrent abortion